Buffalo-Coconut Tenders w/ Cucumber-Honey Yogurt Dip.
You can cook Buffalo-Coconut Tenders w/ Cucumber-Honey Yogurt Dip using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo-Coconut Tenders w/ Cucumber-Honey Yogurt Dip
- You need 3 of chicken tenders.
- You need 3/4 C of french fried onions.
- It’s 1/2 C of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/2 C of buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 C of flour.
- It’s 1/4 C of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 C of Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/3 of cucumber; grated.
- It’s 1 T of honey.
- Prepare 1 t of ground jalapeño powder.
- It’s 1 T of cilantro; chiffonade.
- It’s 1 of lime; zested & juiced.
- It’s of kosher salt and black pepper; as needed.
Buffalo-Coconut Tenders w/ Cucumber-Honey Yogurt Dip step by step
- Marinate tenders in buffalo sauce for 1-3 days. Discard marinade..
- Set up 3 step breading station. First bowl flour, second bowl eggs and milk briefly whisked together, and third is fried onion and shredded coconut mixture. Smash the onions a little bit with your hands before mixing with shredded coconut. Add salt and pepper to the onion mixture..
- Dredge each tender in flour with your left hand and shake off excess. With your right hand, dip and completely cover tenders with egg wash. With your left hand (dry hand), coat each tender in onion mixture. Tip: For breading to adhere better you could re-dip the breaded tenders in egg wash amd again in onion mixture, or freeze tenders before frying, like mozzarella sticks..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°. Flip halfway during cooking. Alternatively, fry at 350° for approximately 5-7 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Squeeze cucumber to remove excess water which would ruin consistency of dip upon sitting. Whisk together yogurt, lime juice and zest, honey, jalapeño powder, and cucumber. Add a pinch of salt..
- Variations; Coconut extract or milk, grated asiago/parmigiano reggiano/gruyere/romano/parmesean, breadcrumbs, butter, ranch, bleu cheese, rum, vodka, brandy, beer, wine, bourbon, thyme, coriander, creme fraiche, basil, parsely, ginger, rosemary, lemon, horseradish, vinegar, celery seed, fennel seed, shallots, habanero, paprika, tamarind, soy, worchestershire, lemongrass, cumin, mirin, rice vinegar, ponzu, hoisin, oregano, mexican oregano, chile powder, cayenne, dried ranch seasoning, applewood seasoning, bacon, pancetta, chives, scallions,.
The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health. Among the first forms of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most people already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time. You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies that will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables. Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it requires. With regards to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Also before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat. In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing. By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.