Coconut Crusted Chicken. Chicken: You can either use boneless and skinless chicken breasts and cut Just keep an eye on it. Coconut crusted chicken tenders are best served right away for. The coconut and chicken flavors are a match made in heaven.
Dip chicken in egg whites, then press chicken into coconut. In this video, I make delicious paleo coconut chicken pieces. It's a straightforward recipe that only requires three ingredients. You can cook Coconut Crusted Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Crusted Chicken
- You need 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into smaller pieces (you can also use tenderloins).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare splash of coconut milk (optional…regular cow's milk works just as well).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil (vegetable or coconut).
Mix well, then toss in the coconut. See more ideas about Coconut crusted chicken, Keto diet recipes, Crusted chicken. coconut oil, hummus, boneless skinless chicken breast halves. Crusted Chicken Breasts with MushroomsEveryday healthy recipes. You might also like this low carb chicken Romano recipe.
Coconut Crusted Chicken instructions
- You'll need 3 separate shallow bowls. In the first, place the flour. In the second, place the eggs and splash of coconut milk. In the third, place the panko and coconut. Have a separate plate set to the side..
- Dredge the chunks of chicken first in the flour, then the egg wash, and lastly in the panko and coconut mixture. Place the coated pieces into the separate plate..
- Time saving tip: You can get the chicken ready a few hours in advance and keep covered in the fridge until ready to cook..
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Line a large baking pan with foil and set aside..
- Heat oil in a skillet. Once heated, place chicken chunks about 4 or 5 at a time in the skillet..
- You just want to brown the outside so they'll be nice and crispy…but don't worry about the chicken being cooked through just yet. Allow to cook on one side for 2 or so minutes, then flip and cook on the oposite side for another 2 minutes, until both sides are just golden brown..
- Once both sides of the chicken are golden, place them on the prepared pan. Once you have browned all the chicken, place the pan in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked through..
- Serve immediately and refrigerate any leftovers. To reheat leftovers, preheat the oven to 350 F. Cook the chicken just 5-10 minutes…just long enough to heat it through. Do not recommend using the microwave, as the chicken will not be crispy..
Place the coconut in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken in the egg, then in the coconut. Bake chicken tenders for a quick, kid-friendly dinner. Serve with a sweet sauce for dipping! New Passover Cookbooks to Make Your Life Easier.
Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health. Your state of health can be greatly improved by simply eating lots of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells. While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients. Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet. Now when it comes to the main food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will need for the day. Also before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat. Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey. If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.