Baked Coconut Shrimp.
You can cook Baked Coconut Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Coconut Shrimp
- It’s 1 LB of Large Shrimp.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 2 Cups of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut.
- You need 3 of Egg Whites.
- Prepare of Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper or Foil.
- Prepare 2 of Small Mix Bowls.
- You need 1 of Dipping Sauce Bowl.
- It’s of Toothpicks for serving.
- Prepare 1 (1 Gallon) of Ziplock Bag.
- Prepare of Sauce: 1 Cup Orange Marmalade, 2 TBS Horseradish, 2 TBS Dijon Mustard.
Baked Coconut Shrimp step by step
- Ahhhh looks like i forgot to click save, ill update this tomorrow. sorry.
- Rinse and Pat dry Shrimp.
- In Ziplock bag mix Cornstarch, Salt, and Cayenne..
- Place coconut in one mix bowl and 3 egg whites in the other.
- Cover Shrimp in cornstarch mixture, knock off excess.
- Dip in Egg Egg Whites, let excess off..
- Roll Shrimp in Coconut, pat well then transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake shrimp, 10 min, turn over, then bake 5 min more..
- Dipping Sauce: Mix Marmalade, horseradish, mustard..
Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced. Among the first kinds of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Most people already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time. Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. For instance, broccoli has a lot of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients. Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it requires. Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. So that you can minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats. Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing. If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.