Cheesy Grits with Hotdogs and Eggs.
You can cook Cheesy Grits with Hotdogs and Eggs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Grits with Hotdogs and Eggs
- You need 1/2 cup of grits.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 4 ounces of hotdogs.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Ragu double cheddar cheese sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sharp provolone cheese.
- You need To taste of Pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
Cheesy Grits with Hotdogs and Eggs instructions
- Boil the water with the 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt. When boiling add the grits do not let them lump up. Let them boil stirring often..
- Cube the provolone cheese..
- Add the oil to a pan and slice the hotdogs up. Add to the hot pan..
- Add the butter to the grits. I had some juices about 1/4 cup from the hotdogs so I added to the grits. Add the cheeses to the butter and grits. Add in the hotdogs..
- Mix all together well..
- With everything cooked, now cook the eggs sunny side up. I like to get the egg whites a bit crispy. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour some grits over the eggs and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
The Meals You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health. One of the first sorts of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. The majority of berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of your cells. Another thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves. Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it needs. With regards to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat. In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing. If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.