Lumpia Basah Bandung.
You can have Lumpia Basah Bandung using 24 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lumpia Basah Bandung
- Prepare of Wrapper.
- You need 250 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 300 ml of water approximately.
- You need of Glue.
- It’s 120 g of gula melaka (gula merah).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 400 g of or 2 large jicama (bengkuang).
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch dissolved in 200 ml water.
- You need 3 l of water.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 6 cloves of shallot.
- You need 2 of candlenut (kemiri).
- Prepare 4 of cayenne pepper (cabai rawit).
- It’s 2 of chili (cabai merah).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant stock dissolved in 200 ml water.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground pepper.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 115 g of or half of large onion.
- Prepare 150 g of bean sprout.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Lumpia Basah Bandung instructions
- I made my own wrapper because the store is still closed due to Eid al-Fitr, but feel free to use store-bought spring roll wrapper for it will save 2 hours of your time. Mix the flour and salt in a large bowl with a clean hand, add the water little by little and mix gently until it forms stringy dough like the 2nd picture. Add about 3 tbsp water more, mix well..
- Cover the bowl with a table cloth and let the dough rest for 2 hours..
- Use a non stick pan to fry. Make sure to set the stove on very low heat. Heat the pan for 5 seconds only, lift the pan from heat, smear a thin layer of dough on the heated pan with your hand until it forms a nice circle. Put it back on the stove, let it cook for 1-2 minutes. Be careful, this step needs some practice..
- If you see some holes, use your fingertip to cover the holes with dough..
- Remove from the pan, cover with table cloth to avoid over drying, set aside..
- Peel and cut the jicamas (bengkuang).
- Boil the gula melaka (gula merah) with water until it dissolves completely.
- Add the jicama and let it cook for 1.5 hours on low to medium heat until it’s tender.
- Strain and remove the cooked jicama from the pan. Leave the remaining sugar mixture heated.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 200 ml water and add to the sugar mixture. Heat it until it has glue-like consistency.
- Prepare the seasoning paste by blending the garlics, shallots, candlenuts, cayenne peppers, and chilis with food processor..
- Heat the oil, add the onion. Cook on medium heat until it starts to smell..
- Add the seasoning paste, cook for 1-2 minutes, add the eggs and mix everything to become scrambled eggs.
- Add the bean sprouts, the cooked jicama, the stock, salt, and pepper. Mix well, cook for 3-5 minutes with closed pan. Don’t forget to taste..
- For assembling, put one layer of the wrapper on a large plate, smear 1 tbsp of the glue evenly on top of it.
- Add 6 tbsp of the filling and wrap the lumpia nicely.
- There you have it!.
Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health. You will find that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases. One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients. Nuts as well as different seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Something you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these fatty acids. In terms of sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In addition before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat. Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey. If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.